Whenever your Canon Printer shows Offline error issue, then the printer will not receive any print command. You won’t be able to print anything until you convert from Canon Printer Offline to online. Here’s the comprehensive instruction to uncheck your Use Printer Offline option so that the Canon Printer will turn back to online:
· Click on the “Start” button from Windows Desktop.
· Then, click the “Printers and Faxes” icon.
· Double-tap on the icon of canon printer for which you want to bring your printer online.
· Doing so a pop-up window will open where all the current print jobs queued by the printer are available.
· Go to the printer option available in the pop-up menu bar and give uncheck to the option “Use printer without a connection.”
· This action will move the printer from its offline state to online mode.